How AI and Robotics are Transforming Recycling
Date/Time: December 10, 2020 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
The challenges facing recycling in the U.S. may seem daunting but cross-sector collaboration is providing a path forward on many of its toughest issues. This kind of collaboration - CPG companies working hand-in-hand with technological innovators, MRF operators and investors - will be critical to solving logjams and current hurdles to improving recycling in the United States. Leaders from AMP Robotics, GFL Environmental, Keurig Dr Pepper and Sidewalk Infrastructures sit down to discuss how their work together is bringing about much needed change to our recycling systems and how this collaborative systems approach proves the power of cross-sector action to address critical issues.
- John Davies, Vice President & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz
- Monique Oxender, Chief Sustainability Officer, Keurig Dr Pepper
- Matanya Horowitz, Founder & CEO, AMP Robotics
- Michael DeLucia, Principal, Sidewalk Infrastructure
- Brent Hildebrand, Vice President, Recycling U.S. Operations, GFL Environmental
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.