How To Build No-Cost On-Site Solar & Battery Storage Projects
Date/Time: November 14, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
In today’s energy landscape, on-site energy solutions like solar panels and battery storage provide valuable benefits, helping organizations reduce energy costs, drive sustainability goals forward, and even leverage energy flexibility to unlock revenue. Yet many organizations hesitate to explore these projects, because they are concerned that they lack upfront capital.
The good news is that the Inflation Reduction Act is making these energy solutions more affordable and valuable than ever before, offering a range of tax credits and incentives that reduce upfront costs. In addition, financing options are available that enable no-cost projects. This webinar will dive into the economic and sustainability benefits unlocked through these opportunities, to help you put these incentives and financing options to work.
Some key highlights include:
- How the Inflation Reduction Act is incentivizing the adoption of battery storage and renewable energy technologies
- How zero-CapEx project financing in combination with Inflation Reduction Act incentives unlocks access to valuable and affordable projects
- How load flexibility + battery storage enables this financed offering through energy cost savings and revenue generation
- Katie Ryan, Director, Sustainability, GreenBiz Group
- Andrew Lessard, Enterprise Account Partner, Enel North America
- William Homza, Solutions Engineer, Enel North America
- Maddie Lee, Senior Policy Analyst, Enel North America
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.