How Circularity Can Help Advance Your Net Zero Strategy
Date/Time: November 2, 2023 (11:30-12:30AM ET / 8:30-9:30AM PT)
A new report from Environmental Defense Fund and Deloitte outlines how companies can seize value and advance net zero goals by transitioning to circularity. Key tools can help companies integrate circular models to help reach new markets and advance climate outcomes. While much of the net zero focus is on clean energy -- around 45% of global emissions will still need to be addressed beyond zero carbon energy, including through circular economy interventions across production and supply chains. A circular economy plan is thus indispensable to achieving net zero targets. Economic indicators show growing interest in circular investments. BlackRock’s circular economy fund has grown from $20M seed funding in October 2019 to nearly $2B as of May 2023. Webinar participants will learn how companies can use a three-step process to act, advocate, and advance circularity solutions within their business, supply chain, and the economy at large.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The latest data on the circular economy.
- How companies can incorporate a three-step process to accelerate circularity.
- The highest-impact actions to advance circularity solutions within your business, supply chain, and the economy at large.
- Kori Goldberg, Manager, Circular Economy GreenBiz Group
- Andy Ruben, Founder and Executive Chairman, Trove
- Elizabeth Sturcken, Managing Director, Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Defense Fund
- Pete Edmunds, Sustainability Strategy Manager, Deloitte
- Joël Mertens, Director, Higg Product Tools, Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Thorfinn Stainforth, Senior Policy Analyst, Environmental Defense Fund
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.