How Community Gardening can help grow Employees, Neighborhoods and Markets
Stakeholder expectations continue to rise as companies strive toward new levels of transparent and authentic social responsibility. Internally, siloed ownership of philanthropic, sustainability, marketing and employee engagement initiatives can make it challenging to create a collaborative and high-impact social purpose program that engages all of the desired audiences.
After decades of learning and community engagement, ScottsMiracle-Gro has found the sweet spot of corporate responsibility programming, providing a new initiative focused on garden and greenspace development to improve the environment, people’s lives and business. In this one-hour webcast, ScottsMiracle-Gro will share the learnings from an enterprise-wide initiative with maximum cross-functional buy-in and high social impact.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- Best practices and lessons learned on moving beyond grant making to authentically engaging associates, communities and consumers in your business’s purpose
- How to create a purpose-driven initiative that breaks silos and crosses corporate, brand and philanthropic channels
- How to find the right nonprofit partners for maximum social impact and stakeholder engagement
- Ideas for improving associate engagement in your company’s social purpose programs
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.