How to Create a Roadmap for Long-Term Investments in Nature
Date/Time: September 22, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As prices for carbon credits climb at unprecedented rates, companies pursuing ambitious sustainability goals are exploring alternative ways to invest in impactful natural climate solutions while keeping long-term targets and costs in mind. This panel will highlight best practices used by leading corporations to meet long-term climate goals with the support of nature based solutions.
The panelists will discuss
- The importance of nature within their climate strategies
- How they are procuring carbon credits in an uncertain market
- The innovative technologies available to minimize risk, restore ecosystems, and direct more funding to the local communities that need it the most
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Net Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Josh Parrish, Vice President, Carbon Origination, Pachama
- Jim Bergan, Climate Mitigation Manager, Delta Land Services
- Nadine Stueber, Global Insetting & Offsetting Manager, Nestlé
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.