How to Embed Risk and Ethics into Your ESG Strategy
Date/Time: April 5, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Sustainability has long been a part of the corporate vernacular, however a renewed focus on ESG is pushing companies to consider: How do we tackle not just environmental, but social and governance issues for both internal and external stakeholders?
This balanced approach to E, S, & G management requires cross-functional collaboration and a unified view that considers ESG risk as a material business risk. Through this lens, Risk and Compliance leaders can be core partners to achieve a comprehensive, credible, and actionable ESG strategy.
In this one-hour webcast NAVEX VP of ESG Solutions, Karen Alonardo and GEC Risk Advisory Founder & CEO, Andrea Bonime-Blanc, will discuss:
- How ESG affects sustainability, ethics, compliance, and risk
- How third-party ESG risk management is growing in importance
- Best practices for alignment, replicability, and efficiency in your ESG program
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Co-Founder, GreenBiz Group
- Karen Alonardo, Vice President, ESG Solutions, NAVEX
- Andrea Bonime-Blanc, CEO & Founder, GEC Risk Advisory
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.