How EV Charging & Fleet Electrification is Changing the Value Chain of the Grid
December 4, 2019
It’s clear that the electrification of transportation is the future, but the outlines of that future remain shrouded in a complex, confusing web of uncertainties. This ABB-hosted webcast will offer glimpses into the future of electrified transportation – from individual vehicles to fleets of delivery trucks to rideshare vehicles – through real-world and imminent use cases that illustrate how to optimize EVs’ interactions with the grid in ways that benefit owners and operators of both EVs and electric grids – as well as society as a whole.
In this hour-long webcast, attendees will learn:
- How the development of EV infrastructure is currently progressing, what assets are already in place to help scale, and what’s still needed to achieve truly disruptive scale.
- Real-world, use-case-based lessons – myths and realities – about charging infrastructure (both public and privately owned) developed by leading companies in building and operating that infrastructure.
- The possible future for the optimized EV-grid relationship – including profitable new business models – based on leading-edge ideas and innovations applied on both sides of the meter.
- What must happen next in technology, business/partnership/EV ecosystem strategy and government regulation to make electrified transportation a reality as quickly as possible.
- John Davies, VP & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ivo Steklac, COO/CTO, EVgo
- Guido Jouret, Chief Digital Officer, ABB
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and slides, available to you on-demand after the webcast.