How EV Charging & Fleet Electrification is Changing the Value Chain of the Grid
It’s clear that the electrification of transportation is the future, but the outlines of that future remain shrouded in a complex, confusing web of uncertainties. This ABB-hosted webcast will offer glimpses into the future of electrified transportation – from individual vehicles to fleets of delivery trucks to rideshare vehicles – through real-world and imminent use cases that illustrate how to optimize EVs’ interactions with the grid in ways that benefit owners and operators of both EVs and electric grids – as well as society as a whole.
In this hour-long webcast, attendees will learn:
- How the development of EV infrastructure is currently progressing, what assets are already in place to help scale, and what’s still needed to achieve truly disruptive scale.
- Real-world, use-case-based lessons – myths and realities – about charging infrastructure (both public and privately owned) developed by leading companies in building and operating that infrastructure.
- The possible future for the optimized EV-grid relationship – including profitable new business models – based on leading-edge ideas and innovations applied on both sides of the meter.
- What must happen next in technology, business/partnership/EV ecosystem strategy and government regulation to make electrified transportation a reality as quickly as possible.
- John Davies, VP & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ivo Steklac, COO/CTO, EVgo
- Guido Jouret, Chief Digital Officer, ABB
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and slides, available to you on-demand after the webcast.