How to Get Your Supply Chain to Embrace Circularity
Companies can make progress toward building a circular system only so far on their own. To change your entire system, you need to engage your whole value chain and beyond to create a truly circular model. Succeeding in this arena often requires convincing suppliers to make shifts and identifying new suppliers that better align with your company’s circularity goals.
In this webcast, Interface VP and CSO Erin Meezan will share how the modular flooring company employed multiple strategies to transform its supply chain, an evolution that was essential to the company’s Mission Zero success and led to a broader impact outside of Interface that extended to other companies. You will learn:
- How to support existing suppliers
- How to identify new opportunities
- How to circumvent barriers to change
Join Interface this June and begin laying the groundwork for your organization’s own supply chain transformation!
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Erin Meezan, Vice President & Chief Sustainability Officer, Interface
- Giulio Bonazzi, Chairman & CEO, Aquafil
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.