How Retailers Can Embrace the Circular Economy
Retailers are uniquely positioned to drive circularity at scale. Given their influential role in the value chain and direct relationships with ever-more-engaged consumers, retailers have an opportunity to leverage these strengths, embrace new models and create real impact.
This hour-long webcast will build on the basics of zero-waste operations and explore how retailers are turning to innovative business models such as rental and resale, swapping single-use packaging for reusables and establishing product take-back programs — all while strengthening consumer relationships.
Hear from a panel of retailers that have navigated operational, financial and strategic hurdles to bring circular economy principles from theory into practice, and learn how your organization can do the same.
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.
Lauren Phipps, Director & Senior Analyst, Circular Economy, GreenBiz Group
- Kaela Martins, Manager, RILA Retail Compliance Center, Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA)
- Lisa Davis, Sustainability Manager, IKEA
- Chelsey Evans, Sustainability Lead, Nordstrom
- Lauren Stone, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility, Walgreens
- Dan Leskovec, Senior Manager, Sustainability and Waste Reduction, Walgreens