How to Successfully Scale Municipal Fleets
As cities and states march towards aggressive climate action goals, fleet leaders are facing more pressure than ever to electrify, and faster. But there are a variety of decisions and steps required: from working with utilities, to understanding site power capacity required, to determining the optimal schedule to smartly charge electric vehicles. However, one thing is certain: Municipal fleet leaders are paving the path and can provide you with valuable lessons learned. In this webcast, you'll hear directly from accomplished fleet veterans from Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, Smart City Columbus, City of Oakland and ChargePoint as speakers share their tips and best practices.
You will learn:
- What it takes to manage a rapidly growing electric fleet
- Mistakes to avoid as you move from pilot phase into regular operations
- Things to consider when building out your EV charging program
- What existing operations you need to change and what can stay the course
- Katie Fehrenbacher, Senior Writer & Transportation Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Christine Weydig, Director of Environmental & Energy Programs, Port Authority of New York & NJ
- Kelly Reagan, Fleet Administrator, City of Columbus
- Richard Battersby, Assistant Director, Public Works, City of Oakland
- David Breault, Fleet Solutions, ChargePoint
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.