Incorporating Sustainability Insights Into Consumers' Buying Journey
Date/Time: March 28, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Consumer demand for sustainability insights has reached a major tipping point: over 50% of global consumers now want environmental impact information available at the time of purchase. With this level of demand, how can companies efficiently incorporate sustainability data into their consumers' daily purchasing decisions?
Information and technology help us everyday in “thinking differently” and making choices that used to be complex and intimidating, easy and empowering. If we have a desire to shift our lives to being “greener”, we need to leverage the data we now have at our fingertips.
Join us as we discuss how advanced technology can help organizations add sustainability insights into their consumer buying journey to empower them with the knowledge to make their own sustainability decisions.
In this webcast we will discuss:
- The current state of consumer demand for sustainability information
- How to avoid greenwashing with transparent sustainability insights
- How to leverage AI to provide unbiased, real-time data when and where your customers need it most
- John Davies, Senior Vice President & Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Ciompi, Head of Marketing, Clarity AI
- Ángel Agudo, VP of Product and Board Member, Clarity AI
- Chris Morton, Founder, Lyst
- Salah Said, Head of Sustainability, Klarna
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.