Integrating ESG into Business Strategy: Lessons from the Leaders
Date/Time: May 27, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
The pandemic has altered the way companies think about ESG. This new wave of momentum and compelling evidence from the market response have propelled an increase in ESG investing, along with the growth of ESG reporting and disclosure.
As a result, ESG impact is integral to the company’s strategy, operations, financial decisions and, overall, in the company’s culture. The firms that get this right will thrive, creating accelerating progress towards a livable planet and equitable communities.
In this one-hour webcast, a panel of business leaders will share their insights on treating ESG and business strategy together. Among the things you’ll learn:
- How to embed ESG to optimize innovation and growth
- Taking the lead – Where to focus?
- ESG strategy for differentiation and long-term value
- Systemically measuring and understanding outcomes and impacts
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Leonardo De Biasi, VP of Data Intelligence, NIMBL
- Matthew Sekol, Industry Executive, US Capital Markets, Microsoft
- Junta Nakai, Regional VP & Global Industry Leader, Financial Services & Sustainability, Databricks
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.