Key Accelerators to Achieving a Zero-Carbon Future
The universal, heightened focus on Climate Action has businesses and governments splashing our social feeds with their promise to evolve to carbon neutrality. These organizations have realized that without carbon emission reduction as a priority – without sustainability reporting, renewable energy incorporation, or waste diversion – our carbon footprint cannot decrease. Yet, as they march toward their respective goals, only 15% are on pace to succeed. What’s standing in their way? And for those organizations that are on pace to significant emission reduction, what are the strategies getting them there?
This webinar will discuss the key accelerators organizations are employing to achieve carbon neutrality.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- Finding options for innovative financing mechanisms
- Building your data strategy to enhance disclosure
- Accessing supply chain risk
- Aligning your roadmap to material business issues
- Evaluating and investing in technology
- Joel Makower, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Clinton Moloney, Head of Americas, Sustainability Solutions, ENGIE Impact
- TJ Schmidt, Senior Carbon Analyst, ENGIE Impact
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and slides, available to you on-demand after the webcast.
Learn more about Engie Impact: