Natural Climate Solutions: Tap into the Opportunities
You’ve heard the good news: forests, agriculture, soils and land have been recognized as key levers in mitigating the negative impacts of climate change. Now, it’s time to harness the power of nature to reach our critical climate goals.
Using concrete project cases, the subject mattter experts on this interactive webcast will demonstrate how leading companies are working collaboratively to deploy natural climate solutions that reduce climate impacts, assess strategic opportunities, mitigate risks and develop strong partnerships across their supply chains. Our participants will explore how the new Natural Climate Solutions Guidance (NCS Guidance), a GHG accounting methodology on land-related impacts, provides the needed framework to give companies a more robust assessment of the effectiveness of their plans and actions to address deforestation, soil health, land use change, biodiversity, regenerative agriculture and more.
In this interactive session hosted by Quantis, we’ll tackle:
- What natural climate solutions are, and why everyone is talking about them
- How companies are implementing natural climate solutions, and what results are already coming in
- Which market levers are driving the need for natural climate solutions
- How every company can use the NCS Guidance methodology to account for GHG emissions from land, forests and soils across its supply chain
- Your questions about natural climate solutions
- Heather Clancy, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Neelke Verhelst, Global Sustainability Operations Lead, Barry Callebaut
- David Rich, Senior Associate, WRI
- Jon Dettling, Global Director, Services + Innovation, Quantis
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.