Navigating the Journey to Financial Grade Carbon Accounting
Date/Time: May 9, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Organizations worldwide are facing increasing pressure to capture, analyze, and report their carbon data in a quantified, metrics-driven way. As regulatory requirements are tightening, there is a need for technology that supports these processes, especially as it relates to environmental issues such as greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption. Tune into this webinar as we unpack the critical components of financial grade carbon accounting, why it’s so important, and what you can do today to prepare for an audit tomorrow.
- What is financial-grade carbon accounting and why is it important?
- Which reporting frameworks require financial-grade carbon data?
- How to prepare for laws and regulations on sustainability reporting
- How can your Energy, Sustainability, and Finance teams come together?
- What is CarbonHub and how does it help?
- Nico McCrossan, ESG Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Lalit Agarwal, Vice President, Energy Management & Sustainability, EnergyCAP
- Dave Ulmer, Chief Product & Technology Officer, EnergyCAP
- Matthew Cherrin, Vice President, Lobo Energy
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.