Navigating Net Zero Transition Plans
Date/Time: September 6, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Join us for the second installment of our four-part webcast series on Accelerating to Net Zero.
Companies are looking to translate climate commitments and net zero targets into actionable transition plans, but the state of these plans varies widely. Many organizations are lacking critical information while simultaneously navigating a wide range of evolving standards.
This one-hour webcast will explore guidance for net zero transition plans. You’ll discover how companies can pivot their business, strategy and operations to align with a net zero future. Expert speakers will also describe how transition plans communicate your company’s mitigation strategy, and can help align internal expectations while driving emissions reductions.
Topics will include:
- How leading businesses have reaped benefits by developing transition plans, navigating internal challenges and securing buy-in.
- The evolving standards businesses can expect to see in coming months as a range of actors, from investors to NGOs to national governments, develop and refine guidance for transition plans.
- Jim Giles, Vice President, Net Zero, GreenBiz Group
- Elizabeth Sturcken, Managing Director, EDF+Business
- Jenny Ahlen, Director, Net Zero, We Mean Business Coalition
- Thomas Lingard, Global Head of Sustainability, Environment, Unilever
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.