Powering Sustainability and Circularity with Connected Products
Date/Time: July 8, 2021 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
Brands are transforming the way consumers engage and interact with their products by connecting physical items with the digital world. Along with creating engaging consumer experiences, brands are also enabling circularity, driving sustainability and providing digital traceability of the entire supply chain. They are leveraging digital ID technology to get to the granular level of traceability of products, understand the genealogy of each item and establish end-to-end supply chain traceability.
With brands pledging net-zero carbon targets and growing consumer demands for transparency and provenance, traceability is becoming crucially important. And companies are turning to cloud-based solutions to accurately map their raw materials and carbon footprint at each stage of the supply chain and track from source to consumer and beyond.
In this hour-long conversation, you’ll hear how global brands like adidas are leveraging these technologies to drive sustainability and the circular economy.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- How companies are championing sustainability by establishing a direct communication channel with their consumers through their products, powered by digital IDs.
- How adidas is furthering its circularity agenda by directly involving consumers through recommerce and upcycling, strengthening its cradle-to-cradle approach.
- How to minimize waste by reutilizing products and materials at the end of their life, mimicking the regenerative cycle of nature.
- How end-to-end supply chain traceability can enable circularity across many industries, including apparel, food, beauty and pharma through platforms like atma.io.
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Max Winograd, Vice President, Connected Products, Avery Dennison Smartrac
- David Quass, Global Director, Brand Sustainability, adidas
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.