Real-life Lessons for Trucking's Clean Future
Having flown under the radar for decades, the trucking industry more than proved its value during the COVID-19 crisis as hospital, grocery and e-commerce deliveries became critical. With more attention on the industry and its current practices, we want to focus on its future as well. Trucking is ready for a transition to electric vehicles, and that transition is primed to start in the urban and regional-haul segments that’s been so essential for us during the pandemic. This webcast will dive into trucking’s role in our supply chain, how it has evolved since March, and how the industry will evolve into its green future.
Hear from industry leaders from Hirschbach, United Parcel Service, Shell, NACFE/RMI and Cummins.
Katie Fehrenbacher, Senior Writer & Analyst, Transportation, GreenBiz Group
- Mike Roeth, Executive Director, NACFE; Truck Operations Leader, Rocky Mountain Institute
- John Vesey, Professional driver, Hirschbach
- Andreas Lips, Chief Executive Officer, Greenlots, a member of the Shell group
- Patrick Browne, Director of Global Sustainability, UPS
- Laurie Counsel, Global Environmental Relations Director, Cummins