Renewable Natural Gas: Today’s Carbon-Negative Fuel
Renewable natural gas presents the opportunity to harness emissions from organic waste, while at the same time providing the opportunity for zero carbon transportation across all sectors. By turning waste into fuel, renewable natural gas delivers negative-carbon fuel to fleets today by creating a sustainable, circular economy.
Join us and explore:
- RNG 101: Production, Distribution, Policy
- Negative Carbon Transportation – Today
- Business Case for RNG
- Katie Fehrenbacher, Senior Writer & Analyst, Transportation, GreenBiz Group
- Sam Wade, Director of State Regulatory Affairs, Coalition for Renewable Natural Gas
- Angie Slaughter, VP of Sustainability, Logistics, SVC and Capabilities Procurement, Anheuser-Busch
Tom Harden, Senior Manager, Fleet Assets, KeHE Distributors
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.