Reputational Risks and Opportunities: Managing the Impacts of COVID-19 and Climate Change
The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the fragility of the global economy and its supply chains. It has also shown that reputational risks and opportunities can become magnified in times of crisis. Across sectors, leading companies have built valuable trust in their brands by taking early and serious action to protect their workers and suppliers—and slow the spread of the virus. In the face of another existential threat—the climate crisis—companies are also finding ways to minimize risk and identify opportunities to lead by:
- Assessing risks across their enterprises, including how the COVID-19 and climate crises could potentially interact, in order to anticipate, minimize and manage business disruptions that can impact their operations, supply chains and reputations.
- Building supply chains that are resilient to the impacts of both climate change and COVID-19.
In this one-hour webcast, Joe Bialowitz, Head of Sustainable Healthcare at ENGIE Impact, will explore this topic of reputation and provide insight into:
- How organizational leaders should approach risk assessment;
- How organizations can build resilience; and,
- How organizations can manage through the impacts of COVID-19 and climate change
- Sarah Golden, Senior Energy Analyst & VERGE Energy Chair, GreenBiz Group
- Joe Bialowitz, Head of Sustainable Healthcare, ENGIE Impact
- More to be announced
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.