The Role of Insurance and the Future of ESG
Date/Time: April 28, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
While most people may not think of insurance as a key player in advancing ESG journeys, the industry plays an important role in helping solve some of the most pressing environmental and social issues facing the world today.
In this hour-long webcast, subject matter experts from across Liberty Mutual will highlight the important role that insurance plays in ESG, especially the environmental space, and how companies might partner with their insurance carriers to help advance their own ESG journeys.
Topics to be covered:
- The challenges and limitations of today’s climate modeling and data capabilities
- The need for public-private partnership to advance climate resiliency for communities
- The transition risks facing companies and economies as they move to a low-carbon economy
- The collaboration opportunities for insurance and policyholders in advancing ESG initiatives
- John Davies, Senior Vice President & Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Rob Marsh, President, Liberty Mutual Canada
- Rakhi Kumar, Senior Vice President, Sustainability Solutions, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Kelly Hereid, Director, Catastrophe R&D, Liberty Mutual Insurance
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.