Savings-as-a-Service: Commercial Real Estate Meets Disruptive Financing via the IoT
With climate and energy concerns putting new pressures on companies, energy efficiency is back in the limelight. While most corporations "get" the value and positive impact of being more energy efficient, financing upgrades remains an obstacle.
But innovative financing models are changing that, such as Enlighted’s Global Energy Optimization program, a nothing-down option that uses the energy savings from advanced lighting as an asset. Beyond energy savings, innovative companies are using Internet of Things (IoT) applications to maximize workplace comfort and drive new efficiencies.
In this free, one-hour webcast, you’ll hear case studies based on this model. Among the things you’ll learn
- How companies can bring their buildings into the Internet of Things
- The benefits of IoT-enabled buildings, from energy savings to workplace comfort
- How Big Data creates new workplace efficiencies
- How companies can leverage energy savings to create valuable building intelligence
- The potential savings when scaled across a building platform.