Scale Your Light-Duty EV Fleet with Lessons From Hertz
Date/Time: May 18, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
The future of transportation is electric. It’s no longer an “if” but “when” for companies operating fleets. While this is true for all fleets, the opportunity has never been better for those companies operating light-duty vehicles. The market is ripe with opportunity, as companies have a huge variety of vehicles to choose from, ample funding and incentives, and lower upfront costs the market is in your favor.
As EV adoption becomes more accessible, it’s important to learn from early adopters to help you scale your transition. Taking lessons learned from installing a nationwide charging network with our customer Hertz, we aim to demystify the barriers to electrification you may face and provide workable solutions.
In this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Choose the right partners to accelerate your project
- Design and install a charging depot that is built to scale with your fleet
- Leverage software to reduce energy costs and automate charging schedules
- Streamline lengthy utility processes to energize your site on time
- Secure the right funding and financing to bring down upfront costs
- Vartan Badalian, Transportation Analyst & Transport Network Lead, GreenBiz Group
- Lexi Wiley, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, bp pulse fleet
- Steve Shur, Vice President, Government Affairs EV Strategy, Hertz
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.