Siloed or Central? How to Activate Entire Organizations on Sustainability Goals
Date/Time: October 11, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Over the past few years, sustainability and ESG functions have evolved from siloed departments to core functions that are integrated across all aspects of a business. Success requires making sustainability part of everyone’s job. That is why it’s so important to educate and empower employees to bring their company’s purpose and commitments to life – and inspire others in the broader stakeholder community to join them in driving meaningful progress.
What does it take? Join MetLife for a one-hour webcast to explore how the 154-year-old financial services company is embedding sustainability into its business priorities, policies and products across 40+ global markets to meet evolving needs and achieve ambitious goals.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- Strategies for engaging and empowering teams to achieve meaningful progress on sustainability commitments
- Benefits of tailoring global goals to department and regional levels, including broader ownership and new learning opportunities
- How to tap natural interests and collaborate cross-functionally to leverage diverse perspectives and approaches
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Jon Richter, Chief Sustainability Officer, MetLife
- Calvin Loke, Director, HR, Chief of Staff Office, MetLife
- Tia Hodges, Head of Corporate Giving & Employee Volunteerism, MetLife
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.