The State of Green Business 2018
Join us for the release of the 11th annual edition of State of Green Business, GreenBiz Group’s award-winning annual report.
Each year, the report looks at 10 key trends and dozens of metrics assessing how, and how much, companies are moving the needle on the world’s most pressing environmental challenges. The report is produced in partnership with Trucost, part of S&P Global, a world leader in helping companies, investors, governments, academics and thought leaders to understand the economic consequences of natural capital dependency.
In this one-hour webcast, coinciding with the report’s release, GreenBiz Group chairman and executive editor Joel Makower, Trucost CEO Richard Mattison and Libby Bernick, Global Head of Corporate Business for Trucost. Together, they will provide insights into key trends and metrics in sustainable business, including some new metrics introduced in this year’s report on how companies are managing their climate and natural capital risks.
Among the topics:
- The growth of “green finance” products and services by major financial institutions
- How machine learning and artificial intelligence are becoming sustainability’s ally
- Why ESG data has gone from the margins to the mainstream of the biggest investment firms
- The growing concern about “peak delivery” in congested cities
- The rise of synthetic biology to spur packaging, agriculture and energy innovations