The State of Green Business 2020
10am PT/1pm EST
What are the key trends and metrics you should know for the year ahead? Join us for the release of the 13th annual edition of State of Green Business, GreenBiz Group’s award-winning annual report.
Each year, the report looks at key trends and metrics assessing how, and how much, companies are moving the needle on the world’s most pressing environmental challenges. The report is produced in partnership with Trucost, part of S&P Global, and covers the performance on the biggest publicly traded U.S. companies (S&P 500) and global players (S&P Global 1200).
In this one-hour webcast, coinciding with the report’s release, GreenBiz Group Chairman and Executive Editor Joel Makower, Trucost CEO Richard Mattison, and Lauren Smart, Trucost Managing Director and Global Head of Financial Institutions Business, will provide insights into key trends and metrics in sustainable business, including new metrics introduced in this year’s report revealing companies’ exposure to carbon price risk, and the growing climate risk faced by companies to their facilities and physical infrastructure.
Among the topics:
- How companies are using the supplier engagement data
- Number of companies disclosing each of the 15 GHG Scope 3 categories
- Why companies are looking to support nature-based solutions
- Why commercial buildings are going all-electric
- The growing role of ‘bots and AI in corporate sustainability reporting
- Richard Mattison, Chief Executive Officer, Trucost, part of S&P Global
- Lauren Smart, Managing Director and Global Head of Financial Institutions Business, Trucost, part of S&P Global
- Joel Makower, Chairman and Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group