State of the Profession 2020
April 28, 2020
GreenBiz Group’s sixth State of the Profession report once again takes a look at the evolution of the role of the sustainability leader in today’s business world. As in years past, we conducted an in-depth survey to find out such things as how much they earned, where they worked and what they did in the course of their job.
Our first State of the Profession report was published in 2010, and as we embark on a new decade it can be instructive to reassess how far we’ve come. During this webcast we’ll highlight several key findings and trends tracked over the past decade:
- Hiring and teams expand
- ESG reporting bar continues to rise
- Salaries increase and gender equity nearing
- CEO and employee activism grows
- Companies look externally for talent
- Sustainability programs becoming more sustainable
Join us for this informative, hour-long webcast about your profession as GreenBiz Executive Editor Joel Makower moderates a dynamic conversation with GreenBiz Senior Analyst John Davies, sustainability executive search pioneer Ellen Weinreb and Senior Program Manager of Global Sustainability at LinkedIn, Peggy Brannigan.
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.
Joel Makower, Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- John Davies, Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ellen Weinreb, Sustainability and ESG Recruiting, Weinreb Group
- Peggy Brannigan, Senior Program Manager, Global Sustainability, LinkedIn