Strategizing an Effective Renewable Energy Portfolio
Date/Time: May 3, 2022 (1-2PM EST / 10-11AM PST)
Organizations of all sizes are increasing their renewable energy programs in pursuit of decarbonization and net-zero goals. But even with renewable targets in place, many organizations don’t know where to start or the best path to get there.
Renewable energy and decarbonization require a holistic approach, one based on both a thorough understanding of the available tools and a balance of core business objectives with sustainability targets.
In this one-hour webinar, speakers from Enel X and Carrier will discuss the process of creating and executing an effective decarbonization strategy in today’s evolving environment. Topics will include:
- An overview of the most important solutions for addressing an organization's emissions from electricity, including REC purchases, on-site solar/storage, and PPAs
- Building a strong portfolio of renewable solutions while balancing different business priorities
- How Carrier adopted solutions and navigated the process of reducing emissions
- Sarah Golden, Senior Analyst, Energy | Chair, VERGE Electrify; GreenBiz Group
- Andrew Klindera, Associate Director, Environmental Programs, Carrier Corporation
- Beau Griffey, Senior Manager, Renewables Advisory, Enel X
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast