Sustainable Value Creation: Closing the Gap Between Commitments and Operational Realities
Date/Time: February 6, 2024 (12-1PM ET / 9-10AM PT)
Corporate sustainability has emerged in recent years as a key priority for commercial enterprises. But many have yet to successfully derive tangible value from their sustainability commitments.
New research conducted by sustainability experts Dr. Robert Eccles and Alison Taylor, in partnership with GlobeScan and Salesforce, identifies a major barrier to value creation: most enterprises have not yet fully integrated sustainability across all the C-suite functions.
Join us for a lively discussion on this new research. Learn more about the gaps between commitments and operational realities and how to generate sustainable value creation.
- Grant Harrison, Director, Sustainable Finance & ESG, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Coulter, CEO, GlobeScan
- Bob Eccles, Professor, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Suzanne DiBianca, EVP and Chief Impact Officer, Salesforce
- Alison Taylor, Clinical Professor, NYU Stern School of Business
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.