Why Global Delivery and Logistics Fleets Are Electrifying Now
Date/Time: June 29, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Please join us for the release of a new global fleet report by GreenBiz and ChargePoint: The Time Is Now - Why Global Delivery and Logistics Fleets Are Going Electric, featuring perspectives from 16 transportation leaders in the delivery and logistics space. The report provides a comprehensive look at both the key opportunities and challenges facing this rapidly growing industry.
In this one-hour webcast, fleet experts from across the transportation ecosystem will discuss a range of topics, including:
- PepsiCo’s electrification story (including an insider’s view into its Modesto pilot)
- How policy is shaping and accelerating fleet electrification
- Why smart electric vehicle (EV) charging is vital to scaling
- The importance of total cost of ownership (TCO)
- John Davies, Senior Vice President & Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Steve Hanson, Senior Director, Fleet Operations, PepsiCo
- Sandra Roling, Head of Transport, EV100, The Climate Group
- Rich Mohr, Vice President, Fleet Solutions, ChargePoint
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.